SMALLVILLE is being moved to Friday Nights!
VAMPIRE DIARIES getting the SMALLVILLE spot!
BODY POLITIC not picked up! (now told yet)
LIFE UNEXPECTED picked up for mid-season. (this was formerly known as LIGHT YEARS and is one of the worst pilots ever made ever).
Update: This is a leak by the CW PR team. The reason in my mind is to guage outrage from SMALLVILLE fans and if they’re loud and upset this might not last. The games networks play…
2nd Update: LIFE UNEXPECTED will air in the mid-season. Thanks to Nikki Finke for that tidbit.
3rd Update: I seem to have ruffled some feathers at the CW, so they’re telling me I’ll find out tomorrow when everyone else does about the midseason pick ups. I suppose I can go to some of the producers of the shows, but that might look a little fishy. Right now I’m thinking it’s 80% chance it’s LIFE UNEXPECTED picked up and 20% BODY POLITIC made it, with me hoping and praying for that 20%.
4th Update: BODY POLITIC is dead. LIFE UNEXPECTED formerly LIGHT YEARS is now picked up and called PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED. I’ll give it one thing, the new name is snappy, the show though is the worst pilot to be picked up in the history of television. This makes HERMANS HEAD look like a masterpiece. I could go on and on with comparing it to horrible shows you may have unfortunately seen once, but why remind you?